Ninja Run Ninja Run

maybe high scores?

i gave it 4/5 8/10 if it had a high score leader board 5/5 9/10 i like the game play I find it fun but without a leader board i cans how peple how good i think i am at this game

gl !

Generic jRPG Battle Generic jRPG Battle

horrible sound track

seriously.

Tetris Short Tetris Short

its just the same

tetris is tetris didn't we tell you this about your snake game? changing it a bit doesn't make it new or exciting

yes it is good to learn how to make games and if making your own snake and tetris are a way of teaching/learning how to do that then that is amazing, but we don't need to see that here. its to much like the original to be exciting sorry.

Run Spy Run Run Spy Run

good game

but it was short pretty much add more levels and i have no problem with this game lol

gj and gl

Blackboard Squash Blackboard Squash

i hate chalk

and black boards the texture kills me but its a good game!! very addictive and i see alot of replay value

gj

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

sick

i've always loved these games of yours but this it top!!

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

you did what i wanted

i was playing it and in my head i was thinking dang he should put an endless level in this it would make it so much better, then guess what? i got to the last level... thank you!! good job

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

fabulous

really funny lol i cant believe it i wonder how i get the pink night in my cc game?

hahaha

good job im sure you have heard it a thousand times well 3721 to be exact but who gets into specifics lol

you deserved the awards you got!

Mario Match Mario Match

harder than it looked!

but thats not always a bad thing. after a few tries i figured it out i liked it. i think it would be cool to incorporate a puzzle mode with only a few moves to clear the screen that would be fun, but a simple idea good job.

YATDG5 YATDG5

its just like them all but...

their are hundreds of tower defense games, and most of them look really nice if you want to blow up ice cream then that can work, but get better graphics otherwise it will be just another game....