rabbit cartoon :&amp;lt;&amp;gt; rabbit cartoon :<>

A little short

but good animation and music. I feel if you go a bit/ alot more in depth with story or him just doing tons of different things, I feel it will be good. I'm sure this wont get blammed but if it does I would make it a bit longer and re-submit I think its good. If it was longer I would have voted higher.

5/10
2/5 (3 or 4 if longer)
gl!

peixeaquatico responds:

thanks man !!!

Penguin Infection Penguin Infection

did you even see shawn of the dead?

it was nothing like your movie

Another Fatal Car Crash Another Fatal Car Crash

feedback

you said you wanted some feedback so i only have a few minor things
1)the head goes thru the tree the head should be in front of the tree
2) more color in background
3) i didn't like the song lol

so really its a good game i had to find a few things that could make it better lol

gj and al

monkeybars responds:

I can get rid of the song, I think it was just in my head today...
I'll add colour to the next short.
I didn't notice the head problem, haha. I'll keep it in mind leateviathan. < No idea what that means. .. . . . .

shapes day shapes day

funny

I feel you could have spent a little more time making it look better, but for what joke you were saying it served its purpose good job!!..

turtleco responds:

yeah i guess i should've touched up a bit. But if it was in the old days before flash, I'd have an assistant to do that :P

Sneakman Sneakman

it took you 33 hours?

i'm not a pro but you can fruity loops that song in 5 min and that animation in about 2 hours tops.... 33 hours if you started over and over and over again... or if you count sleeping and eating and hanging out and getting drunk and stuff...

teddygram responds:

nah u cant. a slap bass line like that only comes 1 in a million. its musical gold

Naruto vs Sasuke My First Naruto vs Sasuke My First

naruto is so lame!!

but you have a nice talent there like 2 others turned in crap today with the same fight but looked like poop good job my friend! if it wasn't naruto it would have been a 10 ;)

Narwhals Narwhals

lowel!!

any way i can put this on my myspace? idk if you have a link for it or anything i think it would be funny. gj and gl

Tom Selleck Tom Selleck

Kinda pointless

I didn't have audio don't know if there was supposed to be any.